We are looking for colleagues with style and charisma. Can you add great value to the success of PAUW and distinguish yourself through an effective approach, while working with exclusive brands you ensure our clients receive a luxury experience? And is customer service at the forefront of everything you do? We kindly invite you to submit an application.
Sales in store - Multiple locations
Amsterdam - Breda - Den Haag
Haren - Maastricht - Oegstgeest
Oosterbeek - Rotterdam - Utrecht
min. 3 to 4 days / weekJob description Would you like to work with exclusive brands and collections; where you can develop yourself in the field of sales and styling? Do you have perseverance and a healthy dose of enthusiasm? In that case a Sales function in one of our store might just be something for you.
As a Sales Advisor & Stylist you will be an ambassador at Pauw and you will work with brands like Dries van Noten, Common Projects and Marni. You strive to offer customers an exceptional shopping experience by giving the highest possible personal service and fashion advice.
In this role you learn how to attract new customers and develop long term relationships with customers. Furthermore you ensure an optimal presentation of the collection in store.
- You have a passion for fashion;
- You would like to develop your sales and styling skills;
- You have a relevant degree or experience in the fashion industry;
- You have strong communication skills.
This vacancy is available for multiple stores across the Netherlands. It is possible to work for us both part-time and full-time.
There is a possibility to grow from Sales Advisor & Stylist to Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager.
Do you recognize yourself in the abilities/qualities above? Are you motivated to succeed in the field of sales? Fill in the application form and we will invite you to hear more about your approach and motivation.
- Content Editor WebshopFulltimeJob description Are you excited and passionate about fashion? Do you have a strong eye for details and can turn the right words into an effective message? Then this job might be your next challenge. At Pauw.com we are looking for an online content editor for our webshop.
About the team:
In this role, you will work in an ambitious and young team at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We enjoy working hard on our goal to grow internationally with Pauw.com.
Our aim is to retain the essence of what has made our company successful; a unique and high quality selection and mix of collections – our own Pauw Amsterdam line, supported by carefully selected items from exclusive brand such as Alanui, Golden Goose and Marni.
About the job:
As an online content editor, you work closely with the digital team to guard the look and feel of Pauw.com. We update the website with new collections weekly. All designs are photographed in our own photo studio. Your daily focus is to edit the images and provide the products with the right copy on a high level. You delve into our brands and products to help future customers make their online shopping experience as efficient, pleasant and effective as possible. You carefully curate outfits for an optimal online presentation of our brands by styling the product- and category pages.
The ideal candidate:
- You are excited and passionate about fashion and have knowledge of textiles
- You have experience with Photoshop or want to become the next pro
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbally
- You are creative minded and are able to guard the identity of Pauw
- You are flexible, commercial and customer mindset
- You have secondary vocational education or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant direction.
Would you like to join our team? Click on "Apply Now" and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Content Editor Webshop