We are looking for colleagues with style and charisma. Can you add great value to the success of PAUW and distinguish yourself through an effective approach, while working with exclusive brands you ensure our clients receive a luxury experience? And is customer service at the forefront of everything you do? We kindly invite you to submit an application.
Amsterdam - Den Bosch - Rotterdam
Fulltime availableJob description We are looking for a dedicated Store Manager to join our team.
As a Store Manager you are a key part to our success. As one of the faces of Pauw, your role is very much at the forefront of the store, where you create a unique shopping experience. Maintaining customer relations is essential: customers like to shop with you and the team, and come to you for their wishes, tips and personal advice when it comes to fashion.If you have the passion, drive and personality to become our newest team member we would like to hear from you.
- Online Content EditorFulltimeJob description We are looking for a content editor to join our digital marketing team at our headquarters in Amsterdam; an energetic, creative candidate who is looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, dynamic and multi-faceted department. In this role, you will work together in a small team and be responsible for content for pauwmannen.com and all our online channels.
As an online content editor, you are responsible for continuously optimizing the online product offering and the visual communication. This includes the following activities:
- Translating the Pauw MANNEN signature to a digital platform
- Product photography
- Copywriting for products, inspiration posts and brand stories
- Creating creative concepts and visual design of online communication
- Social Media.
Skills and Experience Needed
- Affinity with fashion and styling
- (Product) photography experience
- Strong visual power and a critical look
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Photoshop skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Fulltime position. Start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Then we would love to meet you.
We are looking forward to your application!
min. 2 days / week
Job description We are looking for drivers who take responsibility for the proper delivery of our goods and internal mail. From our warehouse in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost, you will drive different routes between our storesin the Netherlands. As a driver of Pauw, you work on a part time basis on flexible days.
We will contact you if your profile fits the job and our company.
- Allround office employeeFlexibleJob description We are looking for a driven and service-oriented all-round office worker who can join our team.
Are you someone who functions well both independently and in a team, has a flexible attitude and is strong both organisationally and commutatively. A hands-on mentality and fast switching is not a problem for you.
You are partly responsible for, among other things
- Back office work
- Communication with the stores
- Supporting administrative work
- Planning and supporting events
- Telephone customer contact
If you are enthusiastic about the described job and you recognize yourself in the indicated profile, we look forward to receiving your application.
- HBO work and thinking level
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office
- Fulltime available and possibly on Saturday
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- Warehouse Employeesmin. 3 tot 4 dagen / weekJob description Ben jij een jonge, enthousiaste duizendpoot? Beschik jij over een sterke werkethos en het benodigde enthousiasme om hands-on op de werkvloer aan de slag te gaan? Zo ja, dan hebben wij een leuke job voor je in ons magazijn in Amsterdam.
Indien jij gepassioneerd bent over een rol binnen Pauw en beschikt over de juiste instelling en benodigde capaciteiten, zien we graag je sollicitatie tegemoet.
- Online Content Editor