Saint Crispin's

About the brand

  • handmade
  • elegant
  • exclusive

The foundation of Saint Crispin’s goes back to the mid 80’s, when they began to make their first handmade bespoke shoes and design for other international shoe manufacturers. In 1992, this Austrian based company, registered the name “Saint Crispin’s” and the first bespoke shoes were sold in Germany and Italy. Now Saint Crispin’s work only with a few selected partners in the world and we at Pauw Mannen are proud to be one of them. ...read more

The Workshop is based in Brasov, Romania, and they are 24 people employed, which are all have been trained within the company. In essence they are a small shoe manufacturer with only an output of 1500 shoes per year. Saint Crispin’s shoes are 95% made by hand. The remaining 5% is attaching the sole, which is done by an antique hand-driven machine that stitches only the sole. They only choose to work with top grade leathers and craftsmanship. Saint Crispin’s goes for quality over quantity. And that is something we, at Pauw.com, really appreciate.

Pauw Mannen offers a small selection of different models: an oxford in supple suede with a diamond cap toe, a dark brown single monk strap and leather Chelsea boot. This collection shows that Saint Crispin’s has to be considered as timeless as it is classy with a little twist for the true gentlemen.

shop Saint Crispin's

15 Products
Set Descending Direction
Filter
  1. Saint Crispin's
    Derby Ankle-Boot, Mod. 403S
    As low as €1,700
  2. Saint Crispin's
    Double Monk-Strap Shoes - Mod 505a
    As low as €1,600
  3. Saint Crispin's
    Leather Laced Shoes - Mod. 600
    As low as €1,415
  4. Saint Crispin's
    Leather Laced Shoes - Mod. 600
    As low as €1,985
  5. Saint Crispin's
    Monk Strap Shoes - Mod. 630
    As low as €1,455
  6. Saint Crispin's
    Penny Loafer - Mod. 539
    As low as €1,385
  7. Saint Crispin's
    Chukka Boot - Mod. 524
    As low as €1,395
  8. Saint Crispin's
    Suede Laced Shoes - Mod. 118
    As low as €1,425
  9. Saint Crispin's
    Leather Laced Shoes - Mod. 581
    As low as €1,350
  10. Saint Crispin's
    Leather '702' Loafers
    As low as €1,365
  11. Saint Crispin's
    Suede Tassel Loafer - Mod. 530
    As low as €1,385
  12. Saint Crispin's
    Suede Tassel Loafer - Mod. 530
    As low as €1,385
  13. Saint Crispin's
    Suede Monk-Strap Shoes - Mod. 107
    As low as €1,235
  14. Saint Crispin's
    Chelsea Boots - Mod. 400
    As low as €1,315
  15. Saint Crispin's
    Suede Laced Shoes - Mod. 581
    As low as €1,235
15 Products
Set Descending Direction