we care at pauw
prevention and safety measures regarding Covid-19
We wanted to reach out and update you regarding the current developments around COVID-19 (coronavirus). Read here about all the measurements we are taking to provide you with the best, and most importantly, safe service at Pauw.
Our stores and online shop at Pauw.com are open. For questions regarding products, styling, fit, materials or orders, you can get in touch with us via the chat on our website, [email protected], +31 20 722 0681 or by reaching out to one of our store directly.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Take care and stay safe.
Pauw Service Desk +31 20 722 0681.
Prevention and safety measures
To protect your health and ours, we have taken extra prevention and safety measures:
- disinfection columns have been placed at the entrance in every store;
- there is a maximum amount of customers that we allow per store;
- every garment is cleaned after being tried on;
- the routing has been adjusted in every store;
- our staff has been extensively instructed to follow the prevention and safety measures at all times.
We understand that there may be needs for other ways of shopping during this special period, which is why we offer your the opportunity to shop privately. We are following all guidelines from the World Health Organisation and local authorities to provide you with a safe shopping experience.
If you are interested in booking a private appointment, please get in touch with our colleagues in your favourite store or with our Service Desk at +31 20 664 06 55.