We are looking for colleagues with style and charisma. Can you add great value to the success of PAUW and distinguish yourself through an effective approach, while working with exclusive brands you ensure our clients receive a luxury experience? And is customer service at the forefront of everything you do? We kindly invite you to submit an application.
Sales in store - Multiple locations
AmsterdamJob description Would you like to work with exclusive brands and collections; where you can develop yourself in the field of sales and styling? Do you have perseverance and a healthy dose of enthusiasm? In that case a Sales function in one of our store might just be something for you.
As a Sales Advisor & Stylist you will be an ambassador at Pauw and you will work with brands like Brunello Cucinelli, Doriani and Orazio Luciano. You strive to offer customers an exceptional shopping experience by giving the highest possible personal service and fashion advice.
In this role you learn how to attract new customers and develop long term relationships with customers. Furthermore you ensure an optimal presentation of the collection in store.
- You have a passion for fashion;
- You would like to develop your sales and styling skills;
- You have a relevant degree or experience in the fashion industry;
- You have strong communication skills.
In this position you are working in three men stores in Amsterdam; Pauw Mannen Luxury Tailoring and Pauw Mannen Luxury Denim.
Do you recognize yourself in the abilities/qualities above? Are you motivated to succeed in the field of sales? Fill in the application form and we will invite you to hear more about your approach and motivation.
- Finance EmployeeMinimaal 3 dagen per weekJob description Vind jij het ook zo erg als cijfers niet aansluiten? Zie je snel verbanden en ga je graag gestructureerd te werk? Dan hebben we een functie voor je op ons hoofdkantoor in Amsterdam.
Je gaat deel uitmaken van onze jonge administratieve afdeling en je krijgt een takenpakket dat bestaat uit diverse boekhoudkundige, algemeen administratieve en filiaal ondersteunende werkzaamheden.
Ervaring in een soortgelijke functie is een pre, maar ook als cijfers je aantoonbaar liggen, willen we graag kennis met je maken.
min. 2 days / week
Job description Are you a hero on wheels? Then this job will suits you.
At Pauw we offer the possibility to work flexible within our team of drivers.
As a Pauw driver you are responsible for a correct and neat delivery of our goods and internal mail. From our warehouse in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost you will drive different routes to all our stores in The Netherlands.
- You have your driver license;
- You are able to work independently;
- You are flexible employable;
- You are service oriented towards your colleagues.
This job is available for two days a week.
Do you recognize yourself in the job description above and are you ready for this challenge? We would like to hear from you.
- Warehouse Employeemin. 3 dagen / weekJob description Are you a young and enthusiastic jack of all trades? Do you have perseverance and a healthy dose of enthusiasm to work on the workfloor with your hands-on mentality? In that case the position as warehouse employee might just be something for you.
As a warehouse employee you are responsible for the incoming and outgoing goods. You check the numbers and quality of the clothes, fabrics and production goods. After that you will prepare the goods for distribution to our stores.
- You are available at least three days a week;
- You are a hard worker and pro-active;
- You are physically strong.
Do you recognize yourself in the abilities/qualities above? Fill in the application form and we will invite you to hear more about you.
- Finance Employee