As Content Creator you will be responsible for all Pauw Mannen’s social media channels. You know how to make our products and brand stand out with your content and (English) copy. You’re able to create creative assets and engage followers with your storytelling. You deliver a cohesive look and voice across social media and newsletters. You build and maintain social communities, manage and grow these. You love men’s fashion and you are passionate about working with classic tailoring and new luxury brands.
- Produce content (visual and copy) from concept to creation for our own website and social channels, ensuring accurate and timely completion;
- Establish a cohesive and consistent visual message across all communications, meeting high quality standards;
- Create and maintain our social calendar, aligned with the our Mens’ products and commercial calendar, plan social content, ensuring social media content is consistent, relevant and engaging;
- Come up with innovative ideas to increase brand presence, engagement and loyalty.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Experience with sartorial fashion required;
- 2+ years of social media experience, strong content creation for fashion preferred;
- Excellent photography skills and ability to write professionally in English (and Dutch optionally);
- Demonstrated knowledge in growing social media presence across all major social media platforms.
At Pauw you will be part of a young, passionate and energetic team. Pauw Mannen is growing, this means that there is plenty of room for you to grow and develop too. We work with you will get to be familiar with the high-end segment of international sartorial culture, and will be trained accordingly. Does this all sound good to you? Fill in the application form and we will invite you to hear more about your approach and motivation!